The services of both Executive Director Timothy A. Johnson and Associate Director
Rev. Natt E. Miller, II
Johnson holds the B.A. in History/Secondary Education
the ThB and ThM from AmericanBibleCollege;
Doctor of Divinity from St.Thomas-a-BecketUniversity of Canterbury,
the Evangelical Free Church of America, and has been conse-
crated as Bishop of
MCMA, Africa Chapter. He served on the
staff at Central Free Church in Minneapolis(1980-84) and since 1984 as
Executive Director of the MCMA, and in several
churches and organizations
as a consultant. MCMA offers training for pastors
and church leaders in the United
States and also in a growing program on the
continent of Africa. MCMA
Africa is cetnered in Nigeria and reaches across from West to Central and
to East African nations. He is the author of Celebrate
What Is!; Christian Perspectives in the Public Square, Power Motivation for church
leaders, and The Gospel Nudge: How A
Mentoring Mindset Accomplishes the Mission of the Church. He lives in Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA with
wife Mary, son Jeffrey, daughter Andrea, their spouses and children.
With his background in education, church ministry, and
inter-church activity, Dr. Johnson enjoys a growing ministry with church leaders throughout
this area including:
- PULPIT SUPPLY
- BANQUETS AND RECOGNITION EVENTS
- EVENING TRAINING WORKSHOPS
- REALIZING YOUR VISION: consultation with medium to
smaller churches providing encouragement, direction, and strategic
- TEACHING WITH CONFIDENCE: An adult teacher training
program that can be presented in a half-day, full-day, or 5-installment
series, preparing adult teachers and Bible study leaders to glean truth
from Scripture and present it dynamically.
- MISSIONS CONFERENCES
- WEEKEND RETREATS
- CONSULTING w/ Boards & Committees
- VOCAL MUSIC as a tenor soloist
TEACHER & LEADERSHIP TRAINING
- Every Teacher Should!
- Your Ministry in the Spiritual Spectrum
- Ready, Aim, Fire! (Goal-Setting)
- Making Your Adult Class Irresistible
- Developing Your Church’s Vitality
- Sharing the Joy: The Art of Delegation
- Christian Education: The Agony & The Ecstasy
- Getting to Know You (Relationship-Building)
- How to Take Control of Your Classroom
- PRESENTATIONS FOR APPRECIATION EVENTS
- Lo-Tech Ministry in a Hi-Tech Age
- Our Many Hats
- Words of Appreciation and Admonition
- You Are Indispensable!
- The Long View in the Short Term
- Microcosms of Ministry
- The Power of Being There
- Keep the Timeless Dynamics Alive!
FOR THE ENTIRE CHURCH
- The Glory of the Ordinary
- Where is the Church?
- What Turns Your Crank?
- Be Counter-Culture Revolutionaries!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed?
- Be Convinced of the Message!
- Dealing With the Inevitable (Conflict)
- When Good Things Happen to Bad People
- Christ’s Last Command – Our First Concern
- Opening Modern Ears to the Voice of God
- Stranded in Glendive
- Dynamic Dependency
- The Ministry of Encouragement
- Lessons From An African Shipwreck
- The Gospel Nudge: How a Mentoring Mindset Accomplishes
the Mission of the Church
Dr. Johnson is
pleased to consult with you to tailor something specifically for your event.
Honoraria for these presentations are negotiable. Call Tim at the MCMA office
to talk over how you may wish to have him serve at your church! For a more complete
listing of Tim’s presentations, call or email him at MCMA anytime.
for his appearance at your church are negotiable.
Rev. Natt E. Miller, II, was appointed in 2013 as
Associate Director of the
Minnesota Church Ministries Association.
Rev. Miller comes to MCMA with an impressive resume of service in the
church and in inter-church ministry in both Africa and the United States.
is a Pastor - Teacher with a desire for Christian leadership development,
education and discipleship. He has accomplished this through biblical
counseling, marriage and relationship programs, teaching and impartation to
people to live Christ-centered lives.
An ordained minister, Pastor Natt Edwin Miller, II received Christ at a
tendered age, nurtured by a combination of Sunday school, Church youth and
Christian Radio broadcast activities in His native Liberia, West Africa. He has
a back ground in Mechanical engineering, and Christian ministry. Natt’s work
with war affected persons and post crisis related cases in and out of Liberia
and his involvements in several international seminars, retreats and
conferences on leadership, counseling, discipleship, ministry and human
development, generally have added immensely to his knowledge, perspective and
interest in the advancement of the total person.
A Minister with the Christian Interdenominational Assemblies (CHRIDA)
– A growing ministry with
networks in Liberia, Ghana and the USA, Pastor Miller lives together with his
wife and family, in Darby, Pennsylvania.
Executive Director Timothy Johnson met Natt on a flight between Monrovia,
Liberia and Accra, Ghana a few years ago. The conversation on that plane has
grown into a strong working relationship that is bearing fruit in the
ministry of MCMA here and around the world. Rev. Miller is based in Philadelphia, has established a local assembly there; has built the Leadership Empowerment Forum, a pastors' network in that area; leads the monthly Global Prayer Network of MCMA, a telephone based prayer platform, and is involved in the Africa ministry in regular travel with Dr. Johnson. His leadership has already been recognized and celebrated in all these contexts and the entire constituency of MCMA worldwide has been blessed.